Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: AR > LITTLE ROCK > ST VINCENT INFIRMARY
Core CHI Behaviors: The following behaviors have been identified as critical to all staff roles at CHI:
• Teamwork Orientation: works cooperatively & collaboratively with others toward the accomplishment of shared goals.
• Service Orientation: desire to serve and focus one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
• Achieves Results: reflects a drive to achieve and outperform. Continuously looking for improvements. Accepts responsibility for actions and results.
• Learning and Growth: has a commitment to continuous professional and organizational learning
• Communication: practices attentive and active listening and can restate opinions of others; communicates messages in a way that has the desired effect.
Role-Specific Behaviors: these additional behaviors are necessary in the role:
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of current principles, standards, procedures, protocols, techniques and tools/equipment relating to ultrasound examination and related procedures.
• Knowledge of the intent, content and application of local, state and federal employee health standards, and regulatory requirements applicable to diagnostic ultrasound examination.
• Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Skills, Knowledge or Abilities critical to this role:
• Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Computer Skills: Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet navigation, database management, desktop publishing, spreadsheet, and graphic presentation packages.
I. Job Requirements / Qualifications
a. Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• Graduate of an accredited school of Diagnostic Sonography program required.
• American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) certification required.
b. Experience (required and preferred):
• 2 years related experience required.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR